The Overstreet Center for Entrepreneurship will be located on the second floor of the OCCCEDC building located at 119 S. Main Street, Spencer, Indiana. The OST will occupy 1920 sq. ft. accommodating ten flex spaces, lockers, a conference room, media room, and a communal space with kitchenette and unisex restroom facilities. The OST will offer Owen County’s independent workforce a physical home to advance business initiatives and economic development. The priorities of the OST include the following initiatives:
1. To attract and train the region’s future workforce.
2. To provide physical business resources, WIFI access, and amenities for OST members.
3. To develop opportunities to support diverse and minority owned businesses through program and resource access.
4. To partner with the Gayle and Bill Cook Center for Entrepreneurship to aid OST members in business start-up and growth.
5. To collaborate with area industry employers.
Overstreet is a collaborative effort and a community sponsored project.