This month’s Member Spotlight features: Redenbaugh Insurance Agency, Inc. Karen Redenbaugh, State Farm Insurance Agent
Located at: 403 E. Morgan St., Spencer IN 47460
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Karen has a BS Applied Health Sc., Indiana University as well as having her MS Clinical Exercise Phys. from Indiana University. Her mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
To learn about services offered, contact Karen or visit the web at: https://www.statefarm.com/agent/US/IN/Spencer/Karen-Redenbaugh-7SVQY2GL000?cmpid=JW95_BLM_0001
MEMBER Q & A:
1. How many years have you been in business?
2. What does your business do or what type of services do you provide?
We offer insurance and financial services.
3. What has been one of your biggest challenges in starting or operating your business?
Keeping up with the fast paced changes of technology as it relates to customer service.
4. What is an interesting fact about your business that most people don’t know?
5. Do you have any advice for new business owners?
You will never regret doing the right thing for your customers.
6. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, how does the Chamber help you?
I feel like they help with the overall development with our community and the businesses we have to offer.
7. Any other information you would like people to know?
We pride ourselves with being flexible to help accommodate our customers.
*Thank you Karen for being a member of the Owen County Chamber of Commerce!