This month’s Member Spotlight features: Dalicia Cunningham -Mary Kay Sales Director
To stay up to date with Dalicia Cunningham – Mary Kay Sales Director visit her on the web at: www.marykay.com/dcunningham or give her a “Like” on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/dalicia.cunningham
MEMBER Q & A:
1. How many years have you been in business?
2. What does your business do or what type of services do you provide?
I offer personalized services and products that fit everyone. I can do one-on-one consultations, a party with friends, makeup tips, skin care advice and products for all skin types and all ages, or free samples. You can always try before you buy! You can shop online, order by e-mail, or by phone, the choice is yours. I love helping with any or all beauty needs.
3. What has been one of your biggest challenges in starting or operating your business?
Staying balanced while working from home.
4. What is an interesting fact about your business that most people don’t know?
That you can make a professional level income with this career.
5. Do you have any advice for new business owners?
To not give up and work through the challenges in the beginning. Your efforts will pay off!
6. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, how does the Chamber help you?
The Chamber has helped me to meet new people and has helped grow my business!
7. Any other information you would like people to know?
To my knowledge, I am the first Mary Kay Director to live in Owen County. And I’m confident that my unit has earned the only 2019 Chevy Malibu in Owen County too!
*Thank you Dalicia for being a member of the Owen County Chamber of Commerce!